Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a supposed "about me challenge"

I was about to post this LO to one of the digital scrapbook forums, I visit these past few days unfortunately I forgot which forum is that hosting an about me challenge. I thought, I'm going to be sending my very first challenge, but I guess, it's not. So, in order for me not to get lost again, I decided to put the link on my sidebar all the sites that interest me, including the forum I joined in.

The challenge was supposed to be about me when I was a child. I don't have my old photos with me, but I checked my blog and I saw the old pictures of my sister and some cousins. I was wondering where I was when the photo was taken because me and my sister were always together when we were little kids, and the fact that the photo was also taken just in front of our house.


Papers and embellishment by Terry Mayo's Wednesday Child kit
Old paper strip: Carrie Stephens, Spontaneous Delight kit.

1 comments:

Rose said...

I wasn't sure how to get a message to you...I checked the link for the download of my QP, and for me the page comes up without even asking for the password! Please send me your email and I can send you the direct link for the QP if you would still like it!!