Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spontaneous Delight

I guess, I have no time for blog hopping to see what these blogs I used to prowl in up into. I am too very excited with these blog, especially when finally, I saw this template. No kidding, I love it. I can't believe, I have the same excitement I used to have four and half years ago, when I was just new to blogging.

The problem is, I'm kind of having a second thought if what I really want to do with this blog, although I know that I am very much into digital scrap booking nowadays. I am not good nor an expert, in fact, I am on my baby step to learning. And I am very excited, especially when I saw some elements like this.

Aren't they cute? They are like bubbles in different colors with which you want to catch with your two bare hands.

They are also like the luminous embellishment on your belt when you have the girls' night out.

The elements above is part of Carrie Stephens's Spontaneous Delight at the Shabbyprincess.com


The kit is a month old freebie from the site but, I love it so, here I am posting it.

I like the kit's name also, spontaneous....and delight.

0 comments: