Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jordan's first day of school

I join the September 09 Island Manuscript Challenge at the Scrapable.net forum, I grabbed my fiance's nephew's photo when he went to his school last Monday.

I really want to post this, even I am so tired lol! Oh well I learn some stuff while doing this LO, especially that I need to slice the photo because of the template I got from the Free Digital Scrapbooking, it's their September 09 Scraplifter Challenge. Thanks for the Adobe Image Ready, although I was having a hard time at first, but, I had fun...really really fun.
Jordan

(Credit template by Free digital Scrapbooking , September 2009 Scraplifter Challenge
paper s by Tracy Anderson, Trixie Scraps Design; Sweet Suger 600 kit (unknown designer)
Embelisment: Tracy Anderson, Trixie Scraps Design.
Font: Smileymonster, Kevin and Amanda.
Tool: Photoshop CS2 and Image Ready.)

I am looking for more challenges, It's really addictive lol!

In fact I have a new template to play with tomorrow,it's going to be a fun day for me for sure. Here's the peak of the template if anyone will come across to this blog and want to try some digital scrapbooking.



You can visit this site if you want to join.

I guess it's goodnight.

0 comments: